This Bear Is Up a Tree

This Bear Is Up a Tree
photo by Scott Granneman

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Prehealth Advising Workshops in BSD, D109

Premed, Predent, Prevet and Preoptometry students: Friday, Sept 24 4-5 p.m. OR Tuesday, Sept 28 5-6 p.m.

Prepharmacy, Prephysician Assistant, Prephysical Therapy and Preoccupational Therapy students - Monday, Sept 27 4-5 p.m. OR 5-6 p.m.

Don't be the mad bear who registers for an inappropriate class and then finds it is a wasted class because it doesn't advance his or her degree plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    my site: vera wang nude shoes

    ReplyDelete